Well, it happened again. We hung out for about 3 hours and ended up making show that’s about an hour and a half long. Hoo-boy do we like to hear ourselves talk. If you listen very closely though, there’s ALSO some music in there…
Click HERE to start listening, or download it with your favourite podcast/rss download thingie.
Oh, and you might wanna throw on some headphones, ’cause both the lyrics and the hosts resort to some swearing from time to time.
- Talkybit 1
- Can U Dig It â€“ Pop Will Eat Itself
- Protection (Breaks Mix) â€“ Massive Attack
- Yin And Yang (The Flowerpot Man) â€“ Love And Rockets
- Talkybit 2
- I Turn My Camera On â€“ Spoon (and the video we’re talking about is here)
- Fed Up And Low Down* â€“ Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
- City Of Angels â€“ The Distillers
- Talkybit 3
- We Share Our Motherâ€™s Health â€“ The Knife
- Music Selector In The Soul Reflector â€“ Deee-Lite
- Das Spiegel â€“ Chemical Brothers
- Talkybit 4
- Can U Keep A Secret â€“ De La Soul
- Read A Book* â€“ Bomani “D’Mite” Armah
- Watch Ya Mouth* â€“ Busta Rhymes
- Talkybit 5
- Such Great Heights â€“ The Postal Service
- Legs â€“ The Art Of Noise
- Talkbit Bonus: SoundCheck Goofiness
Total Time: 1:26:49
* Parental Guidance Suggested (Oh, and when we’re talking? Assume we’re swearing a bit from time to time).
(Background audio during talkybits provided by UNKLE‘s upcoming War Stories album, which drops in North America July 24th)
Did I mention? With the swearing? I did? Okay.
1 thought on “Podcast #10 – July 2007 (aka “June: Part Two – Eclectic Boogie-Lewd”)”
Strange, I *can* dig it….