I got nothing for ya today folks, so I’ll just say a couple really quick things:
- My half brother in law is back in hospital – think happy thoughts.
- My dad’s in Mexico so I ended up doing a long distance support call
- Last month, I did the same thing (remote connect) for my mom, in Juba
- So then I had to try to troubleshoot the video camera of my half-sister in-law, too.
- While THAT was happening, the emergency number called me, Vancouver studio was “off the map”
- Had to zip into the office tonight to apply the technician proximity effect
- Worked like a charm.Â Everything was running again by the time I sat down at my desk.Â Disaster averted.Â Fire fought.Â Action taken?Â None.
- Looks like my buddy Nilo might be heading home to LA in the near future.
- I’m going to miss him a lot, he’s been a good friend, and I don’t have many.
- Not sure if that’s because I lose them, or just don’t make them very quickly.
- Ghost Whisperer is officially my guilty pleasure.Â Stupid show, but entertaining, and Jay Mohr cracks me up.
- Jonny Vancouver called tonight with a “humline” request, and I had no idea, Arwen was pretty sure she recognized it.Â Told Jon to phone Delilah, ’cause she’d know something like that.Â She heard the Chocolate Song by Buddy Whatshisname and the Other Fellers (true band name) ONCE, and a year later sang it verbatim, complete with odd key changes in the third verse.
- For Real.
- I don’t have many friends, but stuff like that is why I love the few I have.
- PS: Duncan got the song title together before anyone else.
- For Real.
1 thought on “My Brain Hurts”
And I found it. And by “I” I mean “Duncan”.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAh4Vb1ghCo
I also love that I have friends I can call like that and have it turn into a group thing and then eventually get the answer. And also that my friends, like you sir, know of “the crazy” that ensues when you can’t remember artists or titles, and therefore cannot hear said song.