Just in case some of you were wondering where the links to the other blogs went, they’re over on the sidebar there, or right here. I decided that I was going to divide the blogs a bit so that people know what they can find and where. Here we’ll have some of the personal stuff. Like for example, I finally found a service that will assist my folks in their home! They’re called Home Care Assistance Tacoma. We can’t wait to get started. My folks are a bit particular, so hopefully it all goes well.
We’re happy to announce the launch of our complete IT support service at Geckotemple.
We are a pair of computer professionals who like people, and we enjoy making technology fit to your needs, budgets, and abilities (rather than the other way around. )
Let us help you with:
- home support
- “My computer is acting slow and behaving oddly”
- “I need help finding and installing the right hardware to do what I want to do.”
- “I bought this thing and my computer won’t talk to it.”
- “Uh, why do these pop ups keep popping up?”
- “I know I should reformat, but it terrifies me.”
- “Backup? I should backup?”
- data recovery
- windows networking
- exchange server
- security systems
- web server migration
- moveable type and wordpress
- workflow and enterprise support evaluation
- project planning
- new IT hire interview and evaluation
- network and security analysis and recommendation
- instruction in how to use technology, and why, in English instead of Geek-Speak.
- home support